All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrailblazing marine biologist, visionary conservationist, deep ecology philosopher, Edward F Ricketts (1897-1948) has reached legendary status in the California mythos. This collection reflects the wide scope of Ricketts' scientific, philosophical, and literary interests during the years he lived and worked on Cannery Row in Monterey, California.
- Author BiographyEdward F. Ricketts co-authored several books, among them Between Pacific Tides (1939), now in its fifth, revised edition and still regarded as the definitive ecological handbook on the California littoral. Katharine A. Rodger is editor of Renaissance Man of Cannery Row: The Life and Letters of Edward F. Ricketts (2002). Susan F. Beegel, editor of The Hemingway Review, coedited Steinbeck and the Environment (1997).
- Author(s)Edward F. Ricketts
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note17 b/w photographs, 3 maps
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byEdward F. Ricketts,Katharine A. Rodger
- Foreword bySusan F. Beegel
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.