All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.39Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique, practical guide shows how to integrate two powerful improvement methodologies-Lean and Theory of Constraints-to create the smooth flow of goods and services through the supply chain.
- Author BiographyMandyam ( Srini ) Srinivasan is the Pilot Corporation Chair of Excellence at the University of Tennessee. He is the author of Streamlined: 14 Principles for Building and Managing the Lean Supply Chain published by Cengage in 2004, and co-author of Supply Chain Management for Competitive Advantage published by McGraw-Hill TATA for the Indian market in 2009. Srini has many years of work experience with leading automobile manufacturing organizations, and he has consulted with a large number of industries.
- Author(s)Mandyam M. Srinivasan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight684 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.