Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.11Trending at £28.79
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionSummarizing research in education, social, developmental, and counseling psychology, this title examines the personality and background of both those who become bullies and those most likely to become their victims. It also discusses bullying similarities and differences in elementary and middle school.
- Author BiographyGary D. Phye, Past President of the Iowa Educational Research and Evaluation Association, is the new editor of the Academic Press Educational Psychology Book Series. He has published numerous research articles and book chapters in the areas of classroom learning and transfer. He previously co-edited two of the bestselling volumes in the book series: School Psychology with Dan Reschly and Cognitive Classroom Learning with Tom Andre. In addition to being the co-author of an undergraduate educational psychology text, Dr. Phye has also co-authored (with K. Josef Klauer) a newly-published program designed to teach and assess the inductive reasoning and metacognitive strategies of young children. Dr. Phye is currently working with the Ames Community public schools in the training and assessment of inductive reasoning strategies of special needs children in primary and intermediate grades.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Psychology
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorCheryl Sanders,Gary D. Phye
- Series Edited byGary D. Phye
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.