All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the fundamental effects of buoyancy, a key force in driving air and transporting heat and pollutants around a building's interior.
- Author BiographyDr Taiyoot Torwong Chenvidyakarn holds a Lectureship at the University of Cambridge and is a Fellow in Architecture at Magdalene College. He teaches and researches in the area of building physics for sustainable design at Cambridge BP Institute and the Departments of Engineering and Architecture. He received his Master's and PhD degrees from Cambridge. He is a frequent author of articles for leading international peer-reviewed journals, such as Building and Environment, Energy and Buildings, CIBSE's Building Services Engineering Research and Technology and the International Journal of Ventilation and sits on the editorial boards of two international journals: Building Urban, Interior and Landscape Design and Technology and the Journal of Architectural Research and Studies.
- Author(s)Torwong Chenvidyakarn
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note98 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.