Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.54Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionProvides historical surveys of Iraq and Afghanistan, reviews U.S. policies regarding those nations from 1970 to 2000, discusses events that led President George W. Bush to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, and describes the course of those wars.
- Author BiographyTerry H. Anderson is Professor of History at Texas A&M University. A Vietnam veteran, he has taught in Malaysia and Japan, and was a Fulbright professor in China and the Mary Ball Washington Professor of American History at University College, Dublin. His is the author of numerous articles on the 1960s and the Vietnam War, co-author of A Flying Tiger's Diary, and author of The United States, Great Britain and the Cold War, 1944-1947; The Movement and the Sixties; The Pursuit of Fairness: A History of Affirmative Action; and numerous editions of The Sixties.
- Author(s)Terry H. Anderson
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight412 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.