Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £32.99
- £10.75Trending at £12.13
- £11.32Trending at £11.58
- £10.55Trending at £11.12
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £7.98
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness Architecture Management
- Author BiographyDaniel Simon is a Managing Partner with Scape Consulting GmbH in Cologne, Germany. Before, he served as an enterprise architect at a large insurance group, following several years as a consultant and trainer specializing in enterprise architecture management and IT portfolio management. Across these years he has gained practical experience in several industries and with various business functions. He holds a PhD from the University of Cologne and has authored several works on enterprise architecture management, including ones focusing on the use of business architecture. He also holds several subject-related certifications and is a frequent speaker at events on architecture management. Christian Schmidt is a Managing Partner with Scape Consulting GmbH in Frankfurt, Germany. He has a long-standing experience in establishing, optimizing, and supporting enterprise architecture management practices within end-user organizations. Before launching Scape in 2011, he has been working as a consultant, project manager, architect, and software engineer within various industries including banking, (re-) insurance, and pharmaceutics. Over the years, he has authored a number of publications on enterprise architecture and complexity management. He holds a PhD in Business Administration and a Diploma in Information Systems from Darmstadt University of Technology, Germany.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note6 Illustrations, color; 78 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 304 p. 84 illus.
- Weight637 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristian Schmidt,Daniel Simon
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.