All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.44Trending at £14.43
- £11.13Trending at £12.30
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Mattick explains the decline of business in relation to the development of the world economy since the Second World War, and more fundamentally, as an example of the cycle of crisis and recovery that has characterized capitalism since the early nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyPaul Mattick is Professor of Philosophy at Adelphi University, New York. He is former editor of the International Journal of Political Economy, author of Art in its Time (2003), and co-author of Art Works: Money (2004).
- Author(s)Paul Mattick
- PublisherReaktion Books
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintReaktion Books
- Width120 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.