Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionCompanion Web site has sample code and extra stuff Create console apps, discover delegates and events, and explore interfaces C# is a powerful programming language that has become a favorite tool of Visual Studio programmers, and this friendly guide will get you up to speed on the newest version -- painlessly.
- Author BiographyStephen R. Davis, who goes by the name of Randy, lives with his wife and son near Dallas, Texas. He and his family have written numerous books, including C++ For Dummies and C++ Weekend Crash Course. Stephen works for L-3 Communications. Chuck Sphar escaped Microsoft's C++ documentation camps in 1997, after six years' hard labor as a senior technical writer. He's perpetrated three previous tomes, one on object-oriented programming for the Mac, one on Microsoft's MFC class library, and C# 2005 For Dummies , a revision of Randy's original edition. He's currently finishing a novel about ancient Rome (against rome.com) and gobbling great mouthfuls of .NET programming. Chuck can be reached for praise and minor nits at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Chuck Sphar,Stephen R. Davis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight684 g
- Width192 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Most relevant reviews
- paulaashford10 Jan, 2012by
great,hubby carnt wait to read it
got it for my hubby and he thinks its great he just picks it up as and when needs it, with being a programmer he doesnt really need it . the prdduct came very quick very pleased
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.