All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Cozy series, this title presents thirty easy-to-make cake-decoration characters. It features the sections that cover how to make the icing and marzipan basic figures and give tips on how to adapt them to get the pose or facial expression just right.
- Author BiographyAnn Pickard runs a successful wedding and special occasion cake-making business in Weston-super-Mare in Somerset, UK. She has written several titles on cake making and decorating and has also produced a number of DVDs on the same subjects.
- Author(s)Ann Pickard
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleCozy
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, includes photographs, includes charts
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
Most relevant reviews
- izzyscraftworld...14 Apr, 2012by
Great product, easy to follow and great value for money
Bought this book to help me make characters for my cakes, the instructions are so easy to follow, great for young children. would certainly buy more of ann pickard books
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.