Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the origins of the names currently used for the cities, towns, settlements, mountains, and streams of California, with accounts of the history of their usage. This dictionary includes a glossary and a bibliography.
- Author BiographyErwin G. Gudde (1889-1969) was Professor Emeritus of German at the University of California, Berkeley. William Bright (1928-2006) was Emeritus Professor of linguistics and anthropology at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Erwin G. Gudde
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication10/02/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight513 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byWilliam Bright
- Revised byWilliam Bright
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.