All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £38.10
- £21.99Trending at £26.65
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.66
- £5.98Trending at £6.77
- £13.99Trending at £15.31
- £18.64Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe early twentieth century brought renewed focus upon the image of the coast and witnessed the formation of art colonies in Old Lyme, Connecticut, and Ogunquit and Monhegan, Maine. This book explores the importance of place for artists in these colonies, and the development of impressionist Connecticut and modernist Maine.
- Author BiographyThomas Andrew Denenberg is the acting director and William E. and Helen E. Thon Curator of American Art at the Portland Museum of Art. Amy Kurtz Lansing is the curator at the Florence Griswold Museum in Old Lyme, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Amy Kurtz Lansing,Jamie Wyeth,Susan Danly,Thomas A. Denenberg
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2009
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width226 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.