All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.43Trending at £4.50
- £11.00Trending at £11.43
- £8.51Trending at £8.65
- £3.95Trending at £6.98
- £10.38Trending at £15.07
- £6.30Trending at £7.97
- £11.02Trending at £15.94
About this product
- DescriptionFive lavishly illustrated spreads, big, recessed flaps and a host of farm animals to spot, name and mimic combine in this delightful little board book for the very young.
- Author BiographySebastien Braun (Illustrator) Sebastien Braun was born in Strasbourg, the hometown of Gustav Dore and Tomi Ungerer (his heroes). As a child he spent countless hours drawing, but at secondary school there were no art classes, so he filled his homework with doodles and portraits of his teachers. At university he initially studied history - fortunately, the building was shared with the art department, and when he saw the students sketching, knew he had to change. After that, he spent a few years teaching applied art to sixth formers, before taking the plunge as a freelance illustrator. His first commissions were for magazines in Paris, and when he moved to London, he developed his portfolio for children's books. Apart from creating pictures, Seb's favourite pastimes are making toys from wood, playing with his children and climbing the Cotswold hills on his vintage road bike.
- Author(s)Nosy Crow
- PublisherNosy Crow Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- FormatBoard book
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleCan You Say It Too?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNosy Crow Ltd
- Weight373 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sebastien Braun
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.