All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial crisis, recession and worsening inequality have long been blamed on a surplus of capital. But the actions that led the latest boom and bust - by banks and businesses, households and governments - can better be explained capital's increasing scarcity. Efforts to track it down confirm its disappearance.
- Author BiographyEducated long enough ago to have encountered the unsolved problems of capital theory, Alan Shipman left economic research to pursue business journalism, financial analysis, freelance writing and bicycle maintenance before returning to economics in 2008 to find out why the problems still hadn't been solved.
- Author(s)Alan Shipman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight368 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £18.14
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.63Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.