Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionMarshalling decades of research on cultures across several continents, E. N. Anderson, a leading writer and scholar in human ecology and anthropology, shows how practicing environmental sustainability depends primarily on social and emotional engagements.
- Author BiographyE. N. Anderson is Professor of Anthropology, Emeritus, at the University of California, Riverside. He has done research on ethnobiology, cultural ecology, political ecology and medical anthropology in several areas, especially Hong Kong, British Columbia, California and the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico. His books include The Food of China (Yale University Press, 1988), Ecologies of the Heart (Oxford University Press, 1996), Political Ecology of a Yucatec Maya Community (University Press of Arizona Press, 2005) and The Pursuit of Ecotopia (Praeger, 2010). In 2013 he received the Distinguished Ethnobiology Award from the Society for Ethnobiology.
- Author(s)E. N. Anderson
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Weight506 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.