All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the full process and techniques required, from making the maquette to finished item. This title includes 6 step-by-step projects with photographs and tips. It also features a history of the craft and a gallery of inspirational examples.
- Author BiographyBob Jubb started carving as a hobby whilst working as an international engineering consultant. Regularly posted abroad, he would carve wherever and whenever he could, often in hotel rooms! Now retired and living in West Sussex, Bob is free to dedicate more time to his love of carving. He was a founder member of the Sussex Woodcraft Society (SWS), which has grown from two to about 180 members.
- Author(s)Robert Jubb
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width186 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.