All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
- £13.03Trending at £16.20
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionCase Based Medical Physiology is a new text book using nearly 20 patient cases to illustrate the role of normal and disordered physiology in medicine. It is aimed at medical students in all years and at junior doctors preparing for specialist qualification.
- Author BiographyProfessor Christopher Bell- Department of Physiology, University of Dublin, Faculty of Health Sciences, Trinity College, Dublin. Professor Cecil Kidd- Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Aberdeen. Professor Trefor Morgan- Department of Physiology, University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Cecil Kidd,Christopher Bell,Trevor Morgan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2005
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleCase-based
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note47 illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width221 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.