CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £10.99
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.57Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) book reviews advances in utilizing the potential of nanotechnology for probing, imaging and manipulating life on a cellular and subcellular level. Includes materials lists, step-by-step protocols and troubleshooting tips.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number991
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight920 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMark Olsen,Tamer Elbayoumi,Volkmar Weissig
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.