Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis major new text on development theory and practice takes as its starting point the challenge of overcoming development and global poverty and inequality. It traces the origins of the idea of Development Studies and introduces the main methodologies and theories of development, and examines the challenges of the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyALASTAIR GREIG is Reader in Sociology and Head of School of Social Sciences, Australian National University, Australia.DAVID HULME is Professor of Development Studies and Associate Director, Chronic Poverty Research Centre, Institute for Development and Management, University of Manchester, UK.MARK TURNER is Professor of Development Policy and Management, University of Canberra, Australia.
- Author(s)Alastair Greig,David Hulme,Mark Turner
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/01/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note272 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.