All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £22.36Trending at £34.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.98
- £42.13Trending at £66.04
About this product
- DescriptionA book about the theory of the city or commonwealth, what would come to be called the state, in early modern natural law discourse. It takes a fresh approach by looking at this political entity from the perspective of its boundaries and those who crossed them.
- Author BiographyAnnabel S. Brett is Senior Lecturer in History at the University of Cambridge and Fellow of Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge. She is the author of Liberty, Right, and Nature and a new translation of Marsilius of Padua's Defender of the Peace .
- Author(s)Annabel S. Brett
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2011
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note5 halftones. 1 map.
- Weight539 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.