Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £24.81Trending at £27.53
- £40.35Trending at £41.44
- £19.77Trending at £19.99
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
About this product
- DescriptionAn ethnographic study of faith-based poverty relief programs in 30 congregations in the rural south.
- Author BiographyJohn P. Bartkowski is Associate Professor of Sociology at Mississippi State University. He is the author of Remaking the Godly Marriage: Gender Negotiation in Evangelical Families. Helen Regis is Assistant Professor of Anthropology, Louisiana State University. Her work on New Orleans jazz funerals and second lines has appeared in American Ethnologist and Cultural Anthropology.
- Author(s)Helen A. Regis,John P. Bartkowski
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.