All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Master Adam Hunt presents an easy-to-read guide to chess strategy, aimed at club players and juniors. Hunt covers all the vital components, including development, king safety, attack and defence, initiative, pawn play and much more.
- Author BiographyAdam Hunt is an International Master and a full-time chess teacher. He has coached the England Junior team at many international events including the World Junior Championships.
- Author(s)Adam Hunt
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight48 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.97
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
- £4.46Trending at £7.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.