All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionUnearths the experiences of and attitudes about children and youth during the decades following the American Revolution
- Author BiographyJames Marten is Professor and Chair of the History Department at Marquette University. He is author or editor of more than a dozen books including The Children's Civil War and four NYU Press books: Children and War: A Historical Anthology; Children in Colonial America; Children and Youth in a New Nation; and Children and Youth during the Civil War Era.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleChildren and Youth in America
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJames Marten
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.