All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis eye-opening look at China's growing economic might, by journalist Ted Fishman, explains how the profound shift in the global economic order will affect us all.
- Author BiographyTed C. Fishman's work has appeared in The New York Times Magazine, Money, Harper's, Esquire, USA TODAY, GQ and Chicago Magazine. A former floor trader and member of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, he ran his own trading firm until 1992.
- Author(s)Ted C. Fishman
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication23/07/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight254 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £41.41Trending at £44.50
- £40.97Trending at £44.50
- £12.27Trending at £15.13
- £8.24Trending at £9.99
- £16.20Trending at £18.94
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £38.54Trending at £46.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.