All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Linda Benson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSeminar Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements. A note on romanization and pronunciation of Chinese words. List of figures. Chronology. Who's who. Glossary. Map. Part One: China's Past 1. General Introduction 2. Geographical and Historical Background Part Two: China Under the Communist Party 3. China's New Revolutionary Road, 1949-57 4. The Radical Maoist Phase, 1958-76 5. Building Reform-Era China, 1977-89 6. Deepening Reform: China in the 1990s 7. Challenges in the 1990s 8. Social change after 2000 9. China Under President Hu 10. President Xi and the Chinese Dream 11. China and the World Part 3: Assessing China's Rise Part 4. Documents Further reading. References. Index.
- Author BiographyLinda Benson is Professor of History at the University of Oakland, Rochester, Michigan.
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.