Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Linda Benson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSeminar Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements. A note on romanization and pronunciation of Chinese words. List of figures. Chronology. Who's who. Glossary. Map. Part One: China's Past 1. General Introduction 2. Geographical and Historical Background Part Two: China Under the Communist Party 3. China's New Revolutionary Road, 1949-57 4. The Radical Maoist Phase, 1958-76 5. Building Reform-Era China, 1977-89 6. Deepening Reform: China in the 1990s 7. Challenges in the 1990s 8. Social change after 2000 9. China Under President Hu 10. President Xi and the Chinese Dream 11. China and the World Part 3: Assessing China's Rise Part 4. Documents Further reading. References. Index.
- Author BiographyLinda Benson is Professor of History at the University of Oakland, Rochester, Michigan.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £5.43Trending at £5.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.