All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimultaneously published in the USA and Canada --T.p. verso.
- Author BiographyChi-kwan Mark is Lecturer in International History at Royal Holloway College, University of London. His research interests focus on British-American-Chinese relations during the Cold War and Hong Kong's colonial and international history. He is the author of Hong Kong and the Cold War: Anglo-American Relations, 1949-1957 (2004).
- Author(s)Chi-kwan Mark
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Making of the Contemporary World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings
- Weight204 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.