All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £69.47
- £16.80Trending at £17.01
- £8.42Trending at £8.52
- £2.81Trending at £2.92
- £2.75Trending at £2.79
- £2.50Trending at £2.78
- £4.50Trending at £4.66
About this product
- DescriptionGood things come in threes, especially with best friends Lindsey, Bella, and Kate. But friendships of three come with their own problems, like feeling left out, having to choose one friend over another, and feeling jealous when other people come into your circle.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Brokamp
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight284 g
- Illustrator(s)Joni Stringfield
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.