Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.29Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a fresh perspective on the emergence of public Muslim identities, traversing issues of Muslim-state engagement across government initiatives and church-state relations, across equalities agendas and the education system, the courts and the media.
- Author BiographyNASAR MEER is Lecturer in Social and Political Sciences, University of Southampton, UK. He was previously a Visiting Fellow with the W.E.B. Du Bois Institute for African and African-American Studies, Harvard University, USA. He has recently been part of a country cross national inquiry into citizenship with the Centre for the Study of Ethnicity and Citizenship (Bristol, UK).
- Author(s)N. Meer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Politics of Identity and Citizenship Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVI, 248 p.
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.