All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.97Trending at £12.34
- £11.71Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionBased on newly available records of 628 civil dispute cases from the 1760's to the 1900's, this book challenges many conventional assumptions about the Qing legal system.
- Author BiographyPhilip C. C. Huang is Professor of History and Director of the Center for Chinese Studies at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Philip C. C. Huang
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleLaw, Society, and Culture in China
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.