All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHello! I'm the Fish To the beach let us go! The Fish Channel asked me to star in a show ... Join the Cat in the Hat and the Fish as they introduce beginning readers to the many different kinds of creatures that live in or near the sea.
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better known to millions of his fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only The Cat in the Hat, published in 1957, the first of a hugely successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.
- Author(s)Tish Rabe
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCat in the Hat Learning Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight112 g
- Width165 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.09
- £7.37Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
- £7.40Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.