CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.85Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed exposition makes classical algebraic geometry accessible to the modern mathematician.
- Author BiographyIgor V. Dolgachev is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Igor V. Dolgachev
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus. 25 tables 220 exercises
- Weight1170 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.