Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £34.79Trending at £39.94
- £13.10Trending at £18.67
- £7.51Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe diagnosis and treatment of swallowing disorders continues to evolve into a major medical discipline that traverses multiple medical specialties, especially speech-language pathology and otolaryngology. The third edition has been extensively revised and expanded, and now includes an entirely new chapter on pediatric feeding and swallowing.
- Author BiographyThomas Murry, Ph.D. Thomas Murry, Ph.D. is Professor of Speech Pathology in the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University, New York, and Adjunct Professor Teacher's College, Department of Biobehavioral Sciences, Columbia University, New York. Ricardo L. Carrau, M.D. Dr. Carrau is Professor of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and Neurosurgery, Director of the Maxillofacial Trauma Service, Director of the Consult Service, and Director of the Tracheotomy and Swallowing Unit at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He has published more than 100 papers, abstracts and book chapters and has been a guest lecturer at more than 100 national and international meetings.
- Author(s)Ricardo L. Carrau,Thomas Murry
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Note4 colour illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.