All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the fundamental laws of software development, the primary pieces of understanding that make the difference between a mid-level/junior programmer and the high-level senior software engineer.
- Author BiographyMax Kanat-Alexander, Chief Architect of the open-source Bugzilla Project, Google Software Engineer, and writer, has been fixing computers since he was eight years old and writing software since he was fourteen. He is the author of http://www.codesimplicity.com/ and http://www.fedorafaq.com, and is currently living in Northern California.
- Author(s)Max Kanat-Alexander
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine4 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.