CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.46
- £10.61Trending at £11.55
- £7.09Trending at £8.95
- £6.54Trending at £7.95
- £5.27Trending at £5.74
- £5.06Trending at £5.32
- £33.52Trending at £41.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches psychologists with a neuropsychology background about cognitive remediation. It identifies the most commonly used neuropsychological test instruments for evaluating cognitive deficits, with emphasis on their input and output characteristics.
- Author BiographyMarvin Podd, Ph.D. has been director of psychology training and research at the Naval Hospital in Bethesda, Maryland since 1989. There he develops and coordinates all aspects of the internship program; supervises interns; provides psychotherapy, neuropsychological attesting, and cognitive remediation; and conducts research in neuropsychology and cognitive remediation. He is also on the adjunct faculty of the Uniformed Services Uni versity of the Health Sciences. Dr. Podd is a member of the National Academy of Neuropsychology, American Psychological Association (Divison 40, Neuropsychology), and the Potomac Psychoanalytic Society, for which he served as president from 1993 through 1998. He has published and presented extensively on the subject of cognitive remediation.
- Author(s)Marvin H. Podd
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 Tables, black and white; XIV, 158 p.
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.