Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionCognitive therapy offers a well-documented and cost-effective psychosocial treatment model for working with substance abuse disorders. This volume details the cognitive model of substance abuse, the specifics of case formulation, management of the therapeutic relationship, and the structure of the therapy sessions.
- Author BiographyAaron T. Beck, MD, is the founder of Cognitive therapy, University Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania, and President Emeritus of the Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy. Dr. Beck is the recipient of numerous awards, including the Albert Lasker Clinical Medical Research Award, the American Psychological Association (APA) Lifetime Achievement Award, the American Psychiatric Association Distinguished Service Award, the Robert J. and Claire Pasarow Foundation Award for Research in Neuropsychiatry, and the Institute of Medicine's Sarnat International Prize in Mental Health and Gustav O. Lienhard Award.
- Author(s)Aaron T. Beck,Bruce S. Liese,Cory F. Newman,Fred D. Wright
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication16/01/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight512 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.