Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.60Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.53Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £3.49Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionOver the years there has been profound changes in how library collections are developed and managed. Digital resources are increasingly central to collections. This collection is cross-sectoral and international in scope, drawing together the perspectives of practitioners and academics at the forefront of modern collection development.
- Author BiographyMaggie Fieldhouse is a Lecturer at the Department of Information Studies at University College London. She is module tutor for the Collection Management and Management modules on the MA Library and Information Studies Programme. Audrey Marshall is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Computing, Mathematical and Information Sciences at the University of Brighton and course Leader for the MA in Information Studies.
- PublisherFacet Publishing
- Date of Publication20/12/2011
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFacet Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAudrey Marshall,Maggie Fieldhouse
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.