Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £51.35Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.59Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.08
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.16
About this product
- DescriptionSparks provides a challenging reassessment of the impact of the collapse of communism on the media systems of Eastern Europe. He analyzes both the changes themselves and their implications for the ways in which we think about the mass media.
- Author BiographyColin Sparks is a professor at the Centre for Communication and Information Studies at the Univeristy of Westminster and Co-Editor of Media, Culture and Society. Anna Reading is a lecturer at Southbank University and Assistant Editor of Media, Culture and Society.
- Author(s)Colin Sparks
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/12/1997
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMedia Culture & Society Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.