All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses community rehabilitation from many perspectives, with examples of community rehabilitation schemes and case studies.
- Author BiographyMichael Barnes is Professor of Neurological Rehabilitation, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Hunters Moor Regional Neurorehabilitation Centre. He is Founder President of the World Forum for Neurological Rehabilitation, and his previous books include Upper Motor Neurone Syndrome and Spasticity (with Garth Johnson, Cambridge, 2001). Harriet Radermacher was Research Associate in Community Rehabilitation, Hunters Moor Regional Neurorehabilitation Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Author(s)Harriet Radermacher,Michael P. Barnes
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2003
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.