Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- Author(s)Nicholas A. Hans
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Definition and Scope of Comparative Education. Part 1: Natural Factors. 2 The Racial Factor. 3 The Linguistic Factor. 4 Geographic and Economic Factors. Part 2: Religious Factors 5 Religious Traditions of Europe 6 The Catholic Tradition 7 The Anglican Tradition 8 The Puritan Tradition Part 3: Secular Factors 9 Humanism 10 Socialism 11 Nationalism 12 Democracy and Education Part 4: Education in Four Democracies 13 The Educational System of England. 14 The Educational System of the USA. 15 The Educational System of France. 16 The Educational System of the USSR. Conclusion. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.