All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text describes and illustrates how the hardware and software components that go to make up the computer and its environment are organized and interconnected, thereby providing an efficient machine capable of carrying out an extensive range of tasks.
- Author(s)B.S. Chalk
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/06/1996
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComputer Science S.
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date14/06/2005
- Content Noteindex
- Weight424 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.