All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first publication to apply the modern theory and techniques in the consultancy process, presenting a clear, practical approach targeted specifically at forensic issues and contexts.
- Author BiographyCarol A. Ireland is a Chartered Psychologist, Forensic Psychologist and Chartered Scientist. She works at the University of Central Lancashire as the Director of Studies for the MSc in Forensic Psychology, and leads on the postgraduate qualifications for the Child Exploitation Online Protection Agency (CEOP). In addition, Dr Ireland works for Mersey Care NHS Trust at Ashworth High Secure Hospital, where she is lead for group sex offender therapies and crisis (hostage) negotiation. She manages her own consultancy firm, delivering expert witness reports, training and consultancy, and is currently Chair of the British Psychological Society s Division of Forensic Psychology. Martin J. Fisher is a Chartered Psychologist, Forensic Psychologist, an Associate Fellow of the British Psychology Society and a Chartered Scientist. He currently works as Consultant Forensic Psychologist in the Public Sector Bids Unit of NOMS, is an Honorary Consultant Forensic Psychologist at a Regional Secure Unit, and a visiting lecturer in Forensic Psychology at Portsmouth University. He has delivered crisis negotiation and other consultancy services to prison governors and senior management since 1992. As well as being the Continuing Professional Development Lead, he is the Consultations Lead for the British Psychological Society Division of Forensic Psychology.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBPS Blackwell Forensic Practice Series
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight434 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCarol A. Ireland,Martin J. Fisher
Most relevant reviews
- michalisbe201202 Sep, 2017by
I am a Forensic Psychologist in Training and I believe this book is essential reading for reference, development and for supporting informed practice.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £172.67Trending at £229.99
- £23.97Trending at £25.64
- £4.49Trending at £4.80
- £38.31Trending at £40.60
- £33.52Trending at £35.99
- £8.69Trending at £9.34
- £27.35Trending at £27.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.