All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new text covers the principles of brand management and strategy, succintly following a natural sequence of branding topics, from the building of a new brand, to brand extension and the creation of a global brand, to the management of a firm's brand portfolio.
- Author BiographyJohny K. Johansson (Ph.D, University of California, Berkeley) received his Masters and Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley. At Georgetown, he teaches at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, and offers International Marketing consulting to a number of organizations including: Honda, Mazda, Volvo, and Fuji Film. Dr. Johansson's research interests are in the areas of International Marketing Strategy, Global Branding, Japanese Management, and Quantitative Analysis of Marketing Decision Problems. He is also the author of numerous publications including Global Marketing: Foreign Entry, Local Marketing and Global Management; In Your Face: How American Marketing Excess Fuels Anti-Americanism; and Relentless: The Japanese Way of Marketing, which has now been translated into six languages, including Chinese, Spanish, and French. In 2010, Dr. Johansson was presented the Award for Lifetime Contribution to Global Marketing by the American Marketing Association, and most recently, in 2011, was inducted as Fellow of the Academy of International Business. Kurt A. Carlson (Ph.D, Cornell University), is Associate Professor of Marketing at Georgetown University's McDonough School of Business. He is the Research Director of the Georgetown Institute for Consumer Research and the Director of the McDonough School of Business's Behavior Research Lab. Doctor Carlson earned his B.S. and M.S. at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. His research focuses are the influence of emerging preferences on brand choice processes, consumers' goals and objectives during a choice process, and biases in consumer judgments and decision making. His research has been published in top marketing, psychology, and management journals. He is the recipient of the 2010 MSB Dean's Distinguished Faculty Research Award and the 2012 Publication Award from the Decision Analysis Society. Professor Carlson is a member of the American Marketing Association, the Association for Consumer Research, the Society for Consumer Psychology, and the Society for Judgment and Decision Making.
- Author(s)Johny K. Johansson,Kurt A. Carlson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.30
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.