All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work has been written in order to provide an up-to-date textbook in the rapidly developing field of environmental accounting. The book is suitable for both undergraduate and graduate students and their teachers, professional accountants, and corporate and organizational managers.
- Author BiographyDR STEFAN SCHALTEGGER is Professor of Management and Business Economics at the University of Lueneburg, Germany. ROGER BURRITT is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Commerce at The Australian National University (ANU) in Canberra, Australia.
- Author(s)Roger Burritt,Stefan Schaltegger
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight853 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £11.15Trending at £11.35
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £11.24Trending at £13.78
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.