All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary Irish Traditional Narrative: The English Language Tradition.
- Author BiographyClodagh Brennan Harvey has written extensively on Irish folklore and storytelling, elements of which infuse her poetry, now the focus of her writing. The Reconciliation Reel appeared in the anthology Between the Light and the Half Light [Shalom House Poetry, Belfast, March 2015], and the poems Mo Sheana agus Mo Shinsir and Psychopomp on Venice Beach are forthcoming in two local anthologies . Her poem Queue was short-listed for the 2015 Bridport Prize.
- Author(s)Clodagh Brennan Harvey
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication26/05/1992
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleUniversity of California Publications. Folklore and Mythology Studies
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight40 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £6.30Trending at £8.83
- £5.49Trending at £7.38
- £7.05Trending at £10.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £11.56Trending at £12.05
- £6.24Trending at £7.98
- £6.82Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.