All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionReveals significant continuities between contemporary and ancient Maya world views and spiritual practices. This book opens with a discussion of how the public emergence of Maya spirituality is situated within the religious political history of the Guatemalan highlands, particularly the recent pan-Maya movement. It investigates Maya cosmovision.
- Author BiographyJean Molesky-Poz is an instructor and writer who currently teaches at Santa Clara University in California. She holds a Ph.D. from the Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Jean Molesky-Poz
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note28 b&w illus., 26 line drawings, 3 charts
- Weight499 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine330 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.