CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the lives of two individuals, some of them familiar historical figures and some of them lesser known, who took opposing positions on important issues in American history.
- Author BiographyJohn Hollitz received his Ph.D from the University of Wisconsin in 1981 and has been professor of history at the Community College of Southern Nevada since 1992. Previously, he taught at California State University, Chico. In addition to CONTENDING VOICES, he has also authored a critical thinking reader, THINKING THROUGH THE PAST, 5th Edition (Cengage, 2014). Dr. Hollitz is a dedicated teacher of the U.S. History survey course.
- Author(s)John Hollitz
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/09/2010
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.