All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores human adaptation to mountain systems using a range of viewpoints, including anthropology, ecology, and geography. It examines human effects on mountain systems, particularly in regard to human-caused climate change.
- Author BiographyLudomir Lozny is current managing editor of the journal Human Ecology, and an adjunct professor at Hunter College in the Department of Archaeology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/03/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleStudies in Human Ecology and Adaptation
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight789 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byLudomir Lozny
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.