CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- Author(s)Kimberly Kempf-Leonard,Paul E. Tracy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/05/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleThe Plenum Series in Crime and Justice
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight419 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Theoretical and Policy Considerations. Reviews of Related Research. Research Design and Methodology. The Prevalence of Adult Criminality. Predicting Adult Crime Status from Deliquency, Age, Frequency, and Court Dispositions. Predicting Adult Crime Status from Type of Deliquency. Predicting Adult Crime Status from the Severity of the Deliquency Career. Summary of Results. Implications for Theory and Policy. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.