All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionExplores current practical methods for disease control in field and protected crops and outlines recent advances in molecular techniques.
- Author BiographyBill Carlile lectured on pesticide selectivity and toxicology for many years at Nottingham Trent University, where he carried out research and contractual work on the mode of action of pesticides and fungicide resistance. From 2005, Bill was Chief Horticultural Advisor to Bord na Mona in Ireland and now acts as Horticultural Advisor to the company. Anne Coules is a lecturer on Plant Science and Environmental Courses at Nottingham Trent University. Her main research interests are in growing media and plant pathology. Current activity at Nottingham Trent involves commercial horticultural research and trials and she has also worked abroad as an agricultural advisor and consultant plant pathologist.
- Author(s)A. Coules,W. R. Carlile
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note72 b/w illus. 24 colour illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.