All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £8.34Trending at £10.01
- £10.76Trending at £13.40
- £8.90Trending at £11.02
- £5.45Trending at £9.01
- £8.89Trending at £9.29
- £14.44Trending at £16.18
- £5.60Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the public transit system of the San Francisco Bay Area for illustrative purposes, Chisholm argues that, contrary to contemporary canons of public administration, we should actively resist the temptations to consolidate and centralize our public organizations.
- Author BiographyDonald Chisholm is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Donald Chisholm
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication29/09/1992
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight54 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.