Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.35
- £13.48Trending at £17.08
- £11.02Trending at £11.26
- £7.90Trending at £8.27
- £3.59Trending at £3.77
- £7.45Trending at £12.09
- £3.59Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionExplains what cosmopolitanism is and why it has grabbed the sociological imagination. This book explores the concept of cosmopolitanism and its application to contemporary issues. It offers a mix of theoretical and socio-political elements that are suitable for students and researchers in the fields of international political theory.
- Author BiographyRobert Fine is Professor of Sociology at the University of Warwick, UK. He has been engaged in theoretical research in the areas of natural law and social theory, cosmopolitan social theory and more empirical research in the areas of racism, anti-Semitism and nationalism.
- Author(s)Robert Fine
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleKey Ideas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight226 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.